Seldom at a loss for words.


ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Photo 8
Abode: Nine Forward
Interests: Writing, Singing, Working Out

Clickage Here Will Land You My Complete Profile

RECENTLY POSTED

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

IMPORTANT LINKAGE
Thanks for stopping by! Your visit here isn't complete until you do the comment thing. Don't make me pull over, just do it! Click on the "reflections" link at the end of a post.


*A WHOLE NOTHER THING:
A selection of words from my vast vocabulary, including the ubiquitous "the," the always versatile "and," and the more obscure "incontrovertible," arranged in frequently meaningful, sometimes profound, yet often pedestrian sentences and statements, designed with one goal in mind-- that being, to communicate; keeping in mind the oft-used bromide, "Never use two words when one will do the same job as two or more words would have done, unless you just want to take up space and sound important," which is, I must concede, too often a secret objective of mine indeed. And yet, now, the secret is out.




GrandmaBAuntRuth
Who ARE these women?


© MMX Mattquist. Some Rights Reserved


Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Mum's the Word

I've been redoing the passwords to many of my important items on my computer and the Internet (e-mail, databases, access to bank accounts, etc.). Thought they needed a change, and change is good. Without divulging anything too pertinent, my passwords are •••••••• and/or •••••••, depending on which account you're talking about.

How do you do your passwords? Are your passwords all the same? Do you vary them just a little? Personally, I am at the point where I have so much information that I need to keep track of, I have a handy little database (which has its OWN password) that tells me my usernames and passwords. Very handy-- especially when you have a lot of really really important information like I do. Heaven forbid that my username for this blog, for example, get into the wrong terrorist hands.

Some of my work buddies were discussing identity theft the other day, and we all agreed that no one would want to steal Keith's identity. Who would want to be him. And he actually agreed, saying that anyone who assumed his identity would just be stuck with a bunch of debt.

No so with me. I have so much money.

Have you tried to change the fonts yet on the passwords I gave you?

Bumper Snicker I saw the other day: "What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?" I like that one, but my favorite is: "I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."


Gordy1derDog
Originally uploaded by embian.

Need to go out and clean out Gordy's apartment. He's a little pooper, that guy. Really messy, but that's A Whole Nother Thing.


link | posted by Unknown at 10/06/2004 02:59:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Comment? CLICK--> Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | designed by mela | tweaked by matt

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com