Seldom at a loss for words.


ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Photo 8
Abode: Nine Forward
Interests: Writing, Singing, Working Out

Clickage Here Will Land You My Complete Profile

RECENTLY POSTED

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

IMPORTANT LINKAGE
Thanks for stopping by! Your visit here isn't complete until you do the comment thing. Don't make me pull over, just do it! Click on the "reflections" link at the end of a post.


*A WHOLE NOTHER THING:
A selection of words from my vast vocabulary, including the ubiquitous "the," the always versatile "and," and the more obscure "incontrovertible," arranged in frequently meaningful, sometimes profound, yet often pedestrian sentences and statements, designed with one goal in mind-- that being, to communicate; keeping in mind the oft-used bromide, "Never use two words when one will do the same job as two or more words would have done, unless you just want to take up space and sound important," which is, I must concede, too often a secret objective of mine indeed. And yet, now, the secret is out.




GrandmaBAuntRuth
Who ARE these women?


© MMX Mattquist. Some Rights Reserved


Monday, October 04, 2004

Heinous day at work

A very heavy day at work. Lots of packages, lots of stops. Very short
lunch. Not really a lot of fun, but as usual, at the end of the day,
everything that needed to get done, got done.

Shipped a package off to Keaton, down @ USC. He wanted some shorts
because the weather there is just too nice, I guess. Also sent him a
Brita® water filter and some books. Those UPS people are so nice. The
package should get there Thursday.

H.R.H. Tami had chicken and rice waiting for me when I got home. After
I ate, we took a test from a marriage/emotional health book she's
reading and of course I flunked. She, on the other hand rated in the
"healthy/normal" range. Well, at least we're not wasting the money
we're spending on my psychologist.

Must get to sleep. The sinus infection seems to be rearing its ugly
head and making my throat sore. Taking a Theraflu® and then off to
bed. Hope I have enough energy to get up and work out tomorrow morning
B4 work.


link | posted by Unknown at 10/04/2004 09:24:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Comment? CLICK--> Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | designed by mela | tweaked by matt

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com