Seldom at a loss for words.


ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Photo 8
Abode: Nine Forward
Interests: Writing, Singing, Working Out

Clickage Here Will Land You My Complete Profile

RECENTLY POSTED

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

IMPORTANT LINKAGE
Thanks for stopping by! Your visit here isn't complete until you do the comment thing. Don't make me pull over, just do it! Click on the "reflections" link at the end of a post.


*A WHOLE NOTHER THING:
A selection of words from my vast vocabulary, including the ubiquitous "the," the always versatile "and," and the more obscure "incontrovertible," arranged in frequently meaningful, sometimes profound, yet often pedestrian sentences and statements, designed with one goal in mind-- that being, to communicate; keeping in mind the oft-used bromide, "Never use two words when one will do the same job as two or more words would have done, unless you just want to take up space and sound important," which is, I must concede, too often a secret objective of mine indeed. And yet, now, the secret is out.




GrandmaBAuntRuth
Who ARE these women?


© MMX Mattquist. Some Rights Reserved


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Family Portrait


Well, today's picture wasn't actually taken by ME, but I just had to post it here on my blog. Aren't families wonderful? Click on the picture to see it better. It's actually quite interesting.

It was another good Peak Season day. 139 stops. I kept my helper 3.0 hours. Had plenty of time for a long lunch. My helper, Gary, is fighting a cold, yet he worked hard and we got the job done. The s**t has to hit the fan pretty soon, though. I suppose next week and the following week will be pretty hard.

I got another cat last night. More on Seven (so named because he has seven toes on one of his feet) to be posted on a subsequent blog. Suffice it to say for now that crabby Wilma will have nothing to do with him.


link | posted by Unknown at 12/07/2005 07:53:00 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:24 AM, December 08, 2005~  

are you sure you aren't a cat guy afterall?

Also - is it me or is the dog taking a shit in the BG?

Cute kids!

;)

Want to Comment? CLICK--> Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | designed by mela | tweaked by matt

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com